Join the Elliptical Society
For those seeking to join the esteemed fellowship of the Elliptical Society, boundless joys and opportunities await.
- 2 annual 6-bottle shipments, featuring the Fall & Spring release wines
- 30% discount on all wines (excluding Library Wines)
- Up to 4 complimentary wine tastings & food pairings onsite
- Free Spring and Fall release parties
- Member-Exclusive events and wines
- Access to our Library Wines & Library Tasting Experience
In addition to the perks afforded every representative of our august society, each member may design their experience to suit their tastes. We offer a mixed club, consisting of one white wine & five reds, or a monochromatic experience (reds only). Alternatively, a particularized shipment can be procured by contacting the tasting room directly during business hours.
Please note: initiation into the Elliptical Society is not confirmed until you have purchased the current club pack.
Instructions will be communicated once you have begun your journey to acceptance by applying.
Application to the Elliptical Society assumes agreement to the following terms and conditions:
- I vigorously vouchsafe my firm conviction that the ellipse is the noble & natural motion of the planets.
- I will graciously order my first shipment today & enjoy its contents at a pace I deem proper.
- I commit to at least two consecutive shipments. If I wish to cancel my membership in the Elliptical Society, I must give 30 day written or email notice to Le Cuvier, though to do so would be an act unworthy of my finer sensibilities.
- As an esteemed member in good standing of the Elliptical Society, I shall be entitled and privileged well beyond the unwashed masses and as such will hold Rights of Priority including, but not necessarily limited to, first dibs on strange bottlings, members only reservations for winery events, and many other wondrous things.
- Mine shall be the right of Elliptical Society savings on all wines purchased, special savings when available, Library Wine sales, and other chrysological privileges as they become known from time to time.
- If my wine account is set to the Will Call preference, I agree to pick up my current club pack within three months from the date of release.
- When and if, my will call club is not picked up for two seasons, I acknowledge that Le Cuvier could replace older season selections with current ones of equal value or ship the wine out at my expense.
- Le Cuvier will not be responsible for shipping charges incurred due to misdirected or reshipped wines.
- I hereby warrant that I am over 21 years of age, and I understand that shipments of wine can only be directed to addresses in our licensed states permitting wine shipments, and I further acknowledge that an adult’s signature is required for receipt of each wine.
"I much prefer the sharpest criticism of a single intelligent man to the thoughtless approval of the masses.” - Johannes Kepler