- 12 Roma tomatoes | quartered
- 1 red bell pepper | seeded & roughly chopped
- 1 green bell pepper | seeded & roughly chopped
- 1/2 red onion | roughly chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 4 tbsps extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tbsps sherry vinegar
- 2 tsps cumin
- 2 tsps smoked paprika
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 cup Mexican crema or creme fraiche (for garnish)
Combine all ingredients in blender. Blend until smooth and even. Add salt and pepper to desired taste. Place in airtight container in fridge to chill.
To serve: once properly chilled, pour into a bowl or cup. Garnish with crema and a sprinkle of smoked paprika.